'Ice Follies' is the suggestion.
"Ice Follies a division 2 white-white. It is a “Classic” daffodil registered in 1958. When it first blooms the corona/cup is a lemon yellow which fades to white as the bloom reaches it’s peak. It is a very hardy and prolific early season bloomer."
- www.daffodilusa.org (American Daffodil Society)
- www.daffnet.org (growing, showing, hybridizing)
- www.dafftube.org (access to presentations)
- www.daffseek.org (daffodil database with photos)
- www.dafflibrary.org (books, articles, journals, catalogs)
- rd here: http://www.pacifichorticulture.org/articles/filolis-daffodil-collection/
- Very historic: Narcissus came to the West very early on with the Chinese pioneers. http://www.pacifichorticulture.org/articles/relict-gold-the-long-journey-of-the-chinese-narcissus/ This would be a nice connection with the Chinese workers of the nursery.